Posts and comments on this blog are for those who accept the following rules:
- We are responsible for the content of this blog, and reserve the right to delete comments that do not comply with the rules of basic courtesy.
- We won’t say anything online that we wouldn’t say in person.
- We will connect privately before responding publicly.
- When we believe someone is unfairly attacking another, we will take action.
- We do not allow anonymous comments but a pseudonym is allowed, as long as it is backed by a valid e-mail address (the address will not be posted on the blog).
- We ignore “trolls” or provocateurs.
Adapted from Michelle Blanc’s code of conduct for bloggers – Le code de conduite des blogueurs